|Suitable for||Accountants, Financial advisers, Trust tax advisers|
Financial Planning with Trusts
THIS NEW EDITION IS NOW BEING PRINTED AND WILL BE PUBLISHED IN THE SECOND HALF OF JULY. IT MAY BE PRE-ORDERED NOW, MAKING PAYMENT FROM THIS PAGE. ALTERNATIVELY, ORDER BY EMAIL FOR DISPATCH TO A PROFESSIONAL ADDRESS IN THE UK AND WE WILL INVOICE YOU WHEN THE BOOK IS READY.
This substantial work (see full contents below) looks at a wide range of topical tax and financial planning strategies using trusts. Popular with tax practitioners and financial advisers alike, it demonstrates the effective use of different trusts to meet financial and tax planning objectives. The book includes CGT, income tax and IHT planning and also examines the special trust arrangements used in the financial services sector.
Written by a highly qualified and experienced author, this book helps readers to grasp the full implications, advantages and potential disadvantages of using a particular trust.
"Worth its weight in gold ... . The contents table is awesome." – AccountingWeb review of earlier edition
"Useful and practical, and it succeeds in explaining complex subjects in a clear and concise way." – Taxation review of earlier edition
John Woolley LLB, barrister, FCII, CTA (Fellow), TEP is a director of Technical Connection Ltd. Read more here.
New for this 2018-19 edition:
- New chapter on the use of family investment companies;
- New chapter exploring the pros and cons of using QNUPS as a form of retirement planning;
- New chapter on the requirement of different trusts to register under the Trust Registration Service;
- Expanded coverage of the money laundering provisions;
- Updated commentary on the impact of the new non- domicile tax provisions on planning with offshore trusts;
- Entire commentary, and all examples, reviewed and updated as appropriate.